Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cluttered mind

My mind is a bit cluttered right now. My chest seems like it is in overload, pumping so fast. It's just that there was no real mental prep for tomorrow's chemo for me. Not that it would have helped. Wam, bam, here I am. Have taken anxiety/anti depressant/pain meds. Think I've covered everything.

Forgot one thing. A good friend of mine, a bosom buddy, dropped off this huge chicken in a roasting pan for dinner tonight. Out of the blue, and perfect timing. I had nothing planned. Along with apple pie. Once again, terrible situations bringing out the best in people.

Have heard from people that I would never have expected to.

Short post now, as I'm mentally exhausted. I think my laundry is going to have to stay wet in the dryer!

Off to bed where I pray for a good night's sleep. Looking forward to that energy being sent my way. Cool.

11 a.m. treatment. Bring on good veins.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm an internet friend of your niece Stephanie and I just wanted to say that you're in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane:

I am sorry you are so anxious about your treatment today. Thank goodness you know what to expect. Just visualize those chemo drugs attacking your tumor, because they WILL.

You know I am praying for you. Let go and let God ... He will guide you through this.

Much love, JK

Anonymous said...

...your destiny is yours to create.

Focus on the positive and it will create itself.

Love & hugs,
TimBa