Friday, May 25, 2007

A good night's sleep

Am so thankful for a good night's sleep.

Julie is taking me to my first treatment this a.m. She's a nurse and is quite familiar with oncology. A good friend.

And I'm also excited about my sister's new friend who is involved in Reiki, Japanese art of healing through energy. She's going to send me some energy tonight. I'm open to anything, anything that is positive. Have asked her if it could be send the mornings I have treatment also.

And once again, thanks to this blog for a way of me telling me/our story. Who would have thought it would have touched so many lives. I get instant emails whenever someone posts a comments, so please keep them coming. I don't get notified any other way. So if you just read my blog, I am not aware of that. But I do appreciate you taking the time.

My chauffeur arrives at 10:30 a.m. so off to get something in my tummy.

PS. Perhaps I'll even have a recent picture of me taken today.

No comments: