Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Off to see oncologist

Am hoping I hear pathology results today, but it could be a bit too early. But at least I'll be meeting with oncologist so he can see first hand the area in question.
Yesterday was first day without prescription meds, and just took over the counter. One thing I've been noticing is how extremely tired I have been. Yawn practically all day, and when I sleep boy do I sleep. After getting Tim up for school, I immediately go back to bed and sleep until 10 ish. Often during the day, I take 2 -3 hr. nap. In trying to assess this, I am thinking it could be related to the anti depressant that my medical dr. prescribed when I was in hospital. Have since read side effects and that is one. So, after talking with my sister last night I took only 1/2 the pill at bedtime and will go over this with my oncologist today. Need to wean myself off of that pill in my opinion. Have also had a mild headache in the back of my head for past couple of days. Can't think of anything else but perhaps a blood test might show.

Off to 2 p.m. appt.

Am planning on returning to work tomorrow. Will call them later, barring anything out of the ordinary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jane,
tomorrow night lets cut your hair. i think around 630 or seven. will call tomorrow with a time. if that is good for you?