Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm home...

Short entry now but wanted to say that I'm home. MRI showed nothing unusual and bone scan showed nothing in bones. Did see small speck of something in skull area, and the dr. told me something I can't recall. But my comeback line was to check same scan of 2 years ago to see if it was there also. He will check tomorrow.

By 6:00 tonight my pain was back to what it was when I was admitted on Sat. Made call to dr. and he said to take the prescribed morphine med, and if needed during the night to take a vicaden that I have. Said pain is probably due to irritation on ribs, either way very painful to even breath.

No biopsy being done until Th. p.m. due to area involved. Wants it done in OR setting.

Right now have slight fever, could tell my hot eyes. 100.2. You know, life can suck at times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane .... I am happy to hear you are home earlier than expected. I am thanking God that your MRI and bone scan were clean, and praying that the comparison and biopsy will both turn out the way we all want. Am anxious for you for Thursday.

I'm so sorry you are uncomfortable; I hope they can get your pain level under control. This totally sucks, and I'm sorry it is happening to you. While we know that God works for the good of those who love Him, we still gotta questions sometimes what He's up to! He must have a plan and He must think you are pretty special and strong to give you so much to deal with.

Please know you are loved and cherished by many and we are all behind you 101%. May our prayers sustain you now. You are a very special gal.

Much love, your friend JK

Anonymous said...

...just got the news about what's been happening!

All our love and spiritual energy go out to you, Barry and Tim.

Positive energy will prevail.

Tim