Sunday, May 27, 2007

Feeling good continues...but not for long..

Going with the flow and I continue to feel good. Slept peacefully. Am hoping that Barry contacts the Reiki Master to have some spiritual energy sent his way. He has trouble sleeping, sweats, etc. The way I look at it, I'll try anything.

Off to first graduation party this afternoon. Lamb on the spit will be main course. Barry's already drooling for it. Using that as his away message on computer today.

Updated blog 11:20 p.m.

I wrote on my blog a bit too soon this a.m. Things changed once I took the morphine time release pill. Don't think I should have taken that this a.m. Even though they told me to keep ahead of the pain, I think it was a bad thing to do. I did cut the lawn afterwards, and made up 2 hanging baskets for deck. By the time I was doing that, I was feeling a bit whipped. Most of the day is a blur. About 2 p.m., I went to bed knowing that at 4 p.m. the graduation party was starting. Wasn't able to really sleep. Did get up at about 4:30 p.m. Talked it over with Barry and said we would go to party. I at least needed some food in my stomach. Most of the time at the party was a blur, was there in body but my head was elsewhere. I could hear conversations but I wasn't really a part of them.

As soon as got home, which was before 7 p.m. we both headed to bed. I could not get comfortable since my jaw/teeth had slight ache. Weird feeling. Eventually did fall asleep and just woke up at 11 p.m. for an ice pop. Barry slept a couple of hours.

I am so glad that I'm off tomorrow for the holiday. Needless to say, I'm not taking any more meds. If pain comes back, I'll take something. Can't see why people like to do drugs. Not for me.

Can't wait to see Tim. Both times he called, we missed talking to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and Barry were able to come to the party. Everyone was so happy to see you. I wish you were not feeling drowsy. I know that it took great effort for you to leave the comfort of your home and come out, thank you so much. It would not have been the same without you. We love you!!
Becky