Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Head ct scan complete

I had the head ct scan done this a.m. That was the quickest test I've had done recently. In and out. And I would think since it was done so early in day, the results should not be delayed. But time will tell.

Am going to attempt to just use over the counter tylenol for pain today. I don't like the groggy feeling that the morphine has on me. Can't understand why druggies do drugs. Even though the last pill I took was at 9 p.m. last night, I'm still feeling the effect of it. At times hard to keep my eyes open, plus it causes slight headache.

Tim's having a big week this week. He's been practicing for Drum Major. This morning one of his tryouts was to lead the middle school band in Star Spangled Banner. I can't wait to hear how he did. I think that he would do great in that position. He had to write an essay on why he would be good at the position, and I was quite impressed by it. (not that I'm biased!) Tomorrow is the big test when they tryout in front of band teacher and a teacher from the college. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he gets this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane: I'm glad that your test went quickly this morning! More time at home to rest. I hope the doctors call you soon with the results, and that they are GOOD results.

Tell Tim GOOD LUCK from me! He'd make a great Drum Major! :-) Layne told me last night he had been asked to come back to band next year -- (guess their drum line is gonna be pretty weak) -- but he's so busy with playing drums for church every week, and with his job, that he won't commit.

Wanted to give you a "heads-up" to be on the lookout for an email from Ann. She knows of your situation and is planning to email you this evening. I'm sure the two of you will hit it off, and she will be a tremendous resource for you. She is looking forward to connecting with you. :-)

I will be praying for your biopsy tomorrow. I hope it shows the best possible result that it can. I also hope Tim gets good news.

Your friend, JK