Saturday, May 26, 2007

A good day for me, thank God.

Knock on wood, so far so good. Have had no discomfort from first chemo treatment. About only thing different is "trench mouth". Yucky taste. But that's fine with me.
Slept well. Went out and bought some more herbs and flowers to make hanging bags. Wasn't going to do them this year, but they always do look nice. My sister had shown me how to make them for my deck.

Tim's off with his friend for the weekned. House is already too quiet.

My holiday weekend plan is to relax! take care of myself! and I think it's about time for a little siesta! Barry's already beat me to that.

Have still taking the time release morphine to keep it in my system, insurance policy.

Looking forward to going to the first graduation party with the Beckster family tomorrow afternoon. Even Barry's able to come since it's a holiday weekend.

Thanks again for everyone's powerful prayers and positive energy.

11 p.m. And end of a good day. Went out to dinner with Barry and missed what could be Tim's one and only call to us! Have to say, today was a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers.
Aileen

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I got your call but didn't want to break your restful day!!! I am so glad that you and Barry can both come tomorrow. I know the girls are all excited to be with you tomorrow.
love ya
becky