Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Anxious for meeting for 2nd opinion

Sorry I haven't been posting. At times my mind just gets so tired. Hard to explain.
A few nights I've been able to see Tim play soccer which has been fun. Hard to remember what actually happened since I last posted.

Barry's next chemo is Friday, and my second opinion is scheduled same morning in Pittsburg. Am hoping that this is a pain free treatment for Barry.I'm sort of anxious for this appt. It would be great if another CT scan was ordered since in my opinion, and others that I've asked, I believe the tumor has grown since the last scan about 6 weeks ago. I'm a postive person, but also realistic. Just through my eyes it appears larger. I can't wait until I meet with the oncologist.

So, one more day and it's my Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane, I am so glad you gave us all of the memories of your special night with Wayne. And of course, Tim going to Homecoming! I have been checking your blog daily and was really looking forward to hearing more from you. Lisa