Sunday, October 21, 2007

Update on Timster

He's doing quite well considering what happened to him. Has taken it very easy today, which included about a 3 hr. sleep on couch after I cooked tacos for lunch. Has kept the knee thing on continuously, and has not required any pain meds today. He's been icing it periodically during the day. If not on the couch, he's been playing video games with leg straight out. Even slept good last night. Am thankful for that. He knows the discomfort is there but says it's fine.

Hopefully will be seeing dr. tomorrow as a follow up.

As for me, a nice day outside. Cut the lawn and pampered myself to a nice long nap. As Tim got up from his nap, I went to my nap. Perfect timing.

MRI brain is at 7:45 a.m. tomorrow. As Barry once said, he knows there's nothing there! What a jokester.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Tim's injury. I'm sure he's as strong as his parents, so he's handling it well. Will be thinking of you this week, Jane, as you go through the tests. Stay strong! Ann

Eileen said...

Hope your MRI comes out good today. I just got back from my primary dr and she scheduled my mamo and bone density test. They called to make appointment and the girl asked if I had breast implants so I said no, but really need them tho. LOL