Thursday, October 25, 2007

CT PET SCAN RESULTS PERFECT

Just shows cancer where I already knew it was!

In looking back at my blog, my last CT scan on August 23rd the tumor measured
4.97 x 4.42 cm. Today the size is 6.6 X 4.7 cm. I have had good gut instincts with my body, and I knew that it was growing. That's one reason I went searching for a second opinion. And to get the news that there is no other cancer in my body was such a relief to me. Once again it brought good tears when I made my first calls to family and friends. Next week it will be history.

It was a long day today while waiting for results, but I was glad to be at work. My job keeps me busy, no time to worry which is a blessing.

Am so pleased to know that my sister is coming to represent my family. Had not known this until last night. Up until then I was wasting so much energy on trying to figure out logistically how both Barry and I would be hospitalized at same time, and what to do with Tim. Now everything is in its place. Just as Becky had just told me.

Once again, prayers have been answered.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

tickets all set to come and be with u for all your family that can't!!!i guess i will be barry's chauffeur too!! hey u bloggin buddies we need to meet each other wed night-but probably can't cause it is the night for ghosts and goblins!!see u all soon. love ya lots, maureen

Anonymous said...

P.S. FORGOT TO MENTION I NEED AN AIRPORT PICKUP 10:50AM PITTSBURG!! WED,==ANY VOLUNTEERS? THANKS MOE

Anonymous said...

Glad this is all falling into place. Hang in there! Ann

Anonymous said...

Great news, Jane. Rest well tonight. bj

Anonymous said...

I am on it Maureen. J.S. and I will have you covered. May be picking you up in a red convertible. bring your scarf!!! you know we are fun girls. Jane and Barry can verify that. We have been called a hoot and a half. I can't get my smile off my face today. No more cancer as of next week Jane!!! FORWARD!!!!!!
AS ALWAYS LOVE YA
BECKY

Anonymous said...

Oh Jane - thank God! Peace of mind is priceless. A week from now that tumor will be history.

I am so glad Moe is coming! That's just the medicine you need!!

Love, JK

PS - side note to Becky: you and I do not know each other, but please keep me in mind if you need anything as you are organizing things for Jane. She has my number. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the dessert call...had so much fun last time!!!! ;)