Monday, October 29, 2007

Blessing of the sick...

Yes, I did get blessed after work. I'll take all the blessings I can get.

Can't wait for this "alien" to be removed. Is bleeding, not heavily, but enough to go through gauze. Today it was even during the day. Had been just at night as I must squirm around in bed.

Tomorrow they're having a party for me at my job. Don't know what's being planned. I was so blessed when I got this job in March. May have taken me 4 years to get a job there, but you know, things work for a reason.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane - have fun at your party today! Let it take your mind off Thursday.

What a wonderful group of co-workers you have!

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Jane,

Enjoy your day at work. So glad that Fr. was able to give a blessing. Keeping you in prayer this week as the doctors prepare to get this thing out of you! Ann

Anonymous said...

CALLING ALL BLOGGERS OF JANE--LETS ALL GET TOGETHER AND SEE HOW MANY WELL WISHES WE CAN SEND HER WAY FOR HER SURGERY!!! see u all soon!!maureen

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jane....praying for you...gerry