Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CT/PET Scans done in Pittsburgh

Well, I think I'm done with all my tests. As I have said after having a job interview, it's out of my hands and into God's hands now. Of all my tests, this one is the most important. I can't remember ever praying as hard as I did today, especially when the PET scan machine was moving down my body every 3 minutes, a total of 7 moves. Each time it was taking pictures of my body. Until I get results of these tests, I am a bit anxious. A lot of "what if's?" have entered my mind today.

Tim scrambled some eggs for me at about 8 p.m. last night, and since I didn't eat anything all day (except for 4 cups of Tang flavored contrast for the tests) I was very hungry. I got into town at 6 p.m. Had Tim meet me at Perkins for dinner. It was nice.

My mind is so tired. Tired of drives into the city, tired of doctors appts. But all of these were muchly needed. I continue to pray for good results. Good results will show just the original tumor.

A very busy couple of weeks. Right now I'm heading to take nice bath and hopefully will hit the bed early tonight. Pooped.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers are going up continuously.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

just remember we have your famiy covered. all you need to worry about is you. talked to mj tonight. she will come with me on thursday. you know i will be there friday and sat. if need be. hope maureen can come back with rick. i know it would help you. just let her know..he is not chatty kathy like me. so many prayers coming your way. i am feel lucky every day to have you as my friend. i love ya
becky
becky

Anonymous said...

Sending good thoughts for good results. I know how hard the "waiting game" can be. Feel the strength we all send. Ann

Anonymous said...

"What a wonderful God we have...who so wonderfully comforts and strengthens us in our hardships and trials. And why does He do this? So that when others are troubled, needing our sympathy and encouragement, we can pass on to them this same help and comfort God has given us." ~ 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

God has a plan for you, Jane. He hears your prayers. You comfort and encourage so many people with your strength.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Wish I could take a bath..LOL...Good luck next week. I have 2 more weeks with these staples, but some did come out yesterday. Love you all...Eileen