Thursday, May 08, 2008

Another night without sleep

From what I remember to be 2 a.m. until when I got out of bed, another toss and turn night. Body continues to ache. Mark P. my P/T called my dr. and left message for him to call me back. Would like to know if I could switch from ambien (only seems to last a few hrs.) to another sleeping aide better known amitriptyline from what a neighbor's husband uses. He had similar issues with ambien. Also would like to ask dr. if I can supplement an over the counter pill like alleve at bedtime.

Yes, my cough is better since I now drink water. Thanks to Terri S. for that suggestion.

I just looked up the above drug online. I don't think it is a sleeping aide. It appears to be antidepressant. That's not what I need, am already on celexa.

Cyberknife takes about 10 days to get organized. So it won't be this week. Barry heard from Pittsburgh.

No comments: