Monday, May 19, 2008

Cyberknife #1

Today I got whipped. I think it's combination of two, one is getting up early and the other is the anxiety of the treatment. AM glad I was able to sleep this p.m. even with the steroid. I did take 2 anxiety pills once I arrived at office. Was a bit nervous, didn't want to leave groggy. I had them stop the treatment once (as told, to raise my hand and they would stop) to adjust my neck on the hard surface. I then had 10 minutes to go. As I was finishing up, I felt the pill working. I need to see if they have something softer I could place where I lay my head.

Plus, the technician cut out my mask where my eyes go. Made it not so bad. Again, still unable to move as the fancy machine circled my head, aiming directly and precisely at my brain.

I don't know why, but I'm very tired. Told Tim to get Subway for dinner.

PS I saw for the first time in a long time a friend, another cancer survivor today.
I got to thank her first hand for the rosary beads blessed by the Pope. Thanks, Michelle W.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking the time to post with your busy hectic life!! talk to u again tomorrow! don't forget to watch 'dancing with the stars tonight' adios moe