Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

To my mom, and to Barry's mom, and to everyone else's mom.

One year ago, I was in the hospital. And here I am once again. Getting ready to go to Presbyterian church. 10:30 a.m. Anywhere there is God I'll be there. I get to see so many friends at church. Today I'll keep Patty company in the back row.

As for sleep. What's a good night sleep? The longest that I sleep is about 4 hrs. and then up with sore back/sore arm. My goal is to get rid of the shoulder pain, to be able to use it like before. To raise it up without difficulty. That is my goal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jane. -- Terri

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too. Hope you have a great and restful day. Love you, Eileen

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jane...gerry

Anonymous said...

It was great being with you today at church. I really thought that was a great sermon today and in many ways reflected your life with your circle of support. for those of you who weren't there our pastor talked about having a circle of support doing hard times when her child was seriously in and in the hospital. She also made a remark about bringin her daughter home from the hospital when it was just too early. I couldn't get that saturday out of my mind. So many ways I thought she was speaking of Jane. Jane's circle of support is the size of a planet!! she has so many friends and family there to help her on her way. She is the rock that keeps us all together. Good day at church even if we did cry a bit. Happy mother's day to all. again love ya jane!!
Becky