Tuesday, May 20, 2008

cyberknife #2 down, now to rest my brain.

headed to nap.


Dozed, stayed in bed until 3 p.m. Headed to see Tim in his chorus tonight. I sort of was out of it, unable to see his last band concert, so this is on my to-do list.
Will write about today's procedure later ? If up to it.

Since I got home from concert at 9 ish, and two of my favorite shows are ending this week, I am now watching one and have taped the other. Idol and Dancing with the Stars. So, no time for telling you of my treatment today. It will have to wait.
I hope Jason and Edyta win. If Kristi wins, she had an advantage being an Olympic skater. Not fair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Dreams Jane...Hang In There....Praying That You Get Some Good Rest Today...
Love Ya,
Deb ;-}

Anonymous said...

And may you be blest with Sweet Dreams. Love, Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Jane, hope you had good rest this afternoon. Down to one cyberknife. Good Luck, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed Tim's concert this evening!

Here's to happy ZZZing.

Much love, JK

mitchzim said...

Who do you like David or David??? ha ha. I like Archuleta but I have not enjoyed the show as much this season. At least Paula had herself covered more than usual which is a good thing. Pleasant rest.
Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Jason shined on Dancing...but Kristie's balletic background from skating won her the trophy. I agree...not all that fair. I like both David's and think Archuleta will win from his young fan base. I hope your rest let you enjoy all performances yesterday...especially Tim's !!!!

linda from NW