Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Went to the College and saw friends

Today, Tim took me to the college. He needed to get a couple of t-shirts for when he takes a summer course there. Then he accompanied me to see so many friends in the building where I worked. I got and gave so many hugs, best medicine there is.
It's what I wanted to do, so I accomplished a big thing.

I didn't take a nap today, in anticipation of this visit.

PS Therapy this a.m. went well. Woman worked on my right arm. And it surely hurts now. Have had to take some ibuprofen during the day. It must be because she worked it extra hard, even though I didn't complain. Am hoping tomorrow it feels less pain.
Tomorrow, speech therapy. That's no issue for me. Got that covered!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did alot today and no nap LOL I met alot of your friends while you were in the hospital. Nice bunch of women. Glad you could show off for them on how much you have changed in the last few weeks. Tim is a good kid for taking you. Hope you have a good sleep tonight. Love you......Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane, Keep up the good work. I'm so thrilled to know that you went to the college to show off!! I hope to see you tomorrow.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dear Jane,
Glad to hear you are making progress! You are tuff stuff! Lots of hugs to you! Take care.
Crys