Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Jane needs to rest

Since I am going through therapy, occupational and speech, along with physical couple of times a day, I look forward to napping. If you should contact me via phone, busy signal is because it's off the hook. Less anxiety in anticipation of it ringing. Plus look at my curtains, if closed that means I'm in my cave. Do not disturb. Best time to reach me is dinner time, at about 5 p.m. Sorry to be so blunt, but I don't want to get burnt out by lack of sleep.

I'm moving my right arm much better than just Monday. Huge improvement.

Getting tired so bye. Takes me long time to even type.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope the ambien worked!! adios moe

Anonymous said...

Jane, What a blessing this blog is. Just you being able to tell all your friends that you need rest!! Keep up the good work during therapy. By the way everyone, Jane walked up the stairs like a normal person the other day during therapy. "Foot over foot" as she said. She said it was much faster!!! She continues to amaze me!
love ya, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some peaceful sleep.
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Hello Jane,

YOU ARE MY HERO! You are such a fighter and I am so proud of you. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love,
JoeAnn