Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I have graduated from speech therapy..

I just got discharged from needing a speech therapist. My brain is now working (at least to the extent that it was). I answered all her questions without hesitation.
Now to continue to work on my right arm, which continues to hurt. Heat helped it last night so will continue to use that. I just don't want to lose what progress I have made. It's funny how it can hurt by just not doing a thing. Just hangs there.
I asked the therapist yesterday if she could lend me her technique for messaging. She said no, she needs her arms! If only she can teach someone to do the workout on my shoulder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jane! I'm sure you graduated with HONORS too!

You are living proof of God's miracles and grace.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had another great day of progress. FORWARD!!! We haven't used that in awhile. love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Great news Jane....You certainly have come a long way. Just keep doing what you are doing and you won't need any therepy at all!!!!! Love you
Eileen