Saturday, May 10, 2008

Filing of bills/receipts is almost done..

Barry bought a new file cabinet. The one we had always got stuck. I just got done (almost) from filing weeks and weeks of receipts in the new file cabinets. Accomplished a lot. Now I'm pooped.

I think I'm going to attempt to balance a past statement. That will be a chance to see how focused I am. Barry had to take over the bill paying, which he had never done. But the need was there. He does a lot of online bill paying, even got a check writing program. High tech.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9:30 at night you are up filing and working on bills and thinking of balancing a statement. ok you bring me to shame. I am in my pajamas down for the night with the tv. no comments from your family about the pajamas, haha. You are a dynamo!! love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! LOVE, MARY LOU