Monday, May 12, 2008

I took my first bath tonight

and it felt great. Took it with my underwear on and a tank top, just in case I needed help from Tim. And I didn't need any help. Nothing like a hot bath.

Plus I put away some clothes that had not been put away in awhile. My clothes.
For therapy I fold clothes, someone takes them upstairs for me, and then I put them away. My room is a little neater.

My favorite show is on tonight. Dancing with the Stars. Can't wait to watch it.
Even when I was in the hospital, I watched it.

Tomorrow a.m. is going to be busy. Physical and occupational therapy are coming.
No one came today. My a.m. will start at 9ish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane - you sound so proud of yourself - rightly so. Keep up the great work. Love, Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog daily, Jane. You continue to amaze me with your story. I thought Tim looked SO handsome friday night at the Grand March. Who is your favorite dancer on dancing with the stars? take care, linda

Anonymous said...

I am glad u did the tub fine.....must have felt like a million bucks LOL Hope you took the safety off if you shaved your legs....Do you remember me doing it for you in the hospital? Have a good day and I love you very much and am so proud of you. Say Hi to all your friends for me. Here is my email if anyone wants it...eileenlom@hotmail.com......Love to all Eileen