Saturday, March 07, 2009

Barry and Eileen are on the way to airport for Maureen

The plane was right on schedule. Afterwards they went to wholesale outlet for some food. And I was ready to be paparazzi when they arrived here. So happy to see Maureen. Later the girls went to say hi to Pretty Patti and to give her a couple of hugs. Then it was time to go to local small mall to finally have a jeweler fix my watch. Had only been broken for past 2 years or so.
Guess I am not in any hurry.

Got home and took a nice long nap. Just time for dinner that Barry of course prepared.

Updated blog with lots of pictures. Looking forward to church in a.m. Show 'n tell of my family.
And good friendships are there. By the way, this a.m. I was able to sleep on my right side with very little discomfort. Would say pain level is about 3. Yeah. I can live with that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: Loved the pics thanks for sharing! Like I said before have a great visit with your sibs. Give you a call next week and get the details on the visit and actions of you wild women. Love to Barry and Tim also.
Love Always,
Debs ;-}

Unknown said...

Loved seeing all the photos. What a great family you have. Keep on a blogging!!!

Linda in florida

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the three of you are finally together! Yeah!

I love the pictures, too. And am so thankful that you feel well for their visit. Praise be to God!

Say HI to them!!

Love, JK