Thursday, March 26, 2009

JANE'S SENSE OF HUMOR PRICELESS!!

Well this am I was able to talk briefly with Jane as she is exhausted. Had talked to dad first and then to her. At the end of her conversation, had told her to hand the phone back to dad and with her honest sense of humor she says"as Johnny Carson used to say here's daddy". Busy at the house today with the delivery of the bed. At this time Patti with Jane as Tim is cranking out the tunes at the High School Musical of The Music Man with Barry and Dad watching him. I told Patti to tell Jane that there are 28 entries today of what the blog means to each person. I could hear her say WOW in the background. Jane settled downstairs and is watching Tv. Patty heading to eat some of those scallops. Hopefully tomorrow Jane will be able to hear the blog entries. Tonight is not the time. Well keep on posting and that's all for tonight folks!! thanks and love u all adios moe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jane Honey...I was so happy to read Moe's blog! You are such a wonder. I wish I could be there just to look into your eyes, see your smile and catch a "contact high" from your love and grace. God is so good to me for bringing you into my life. Rest up, Sweetie and I'll catch you tomorrow! G'nite! XO, Susan

Anonymous said...

We are back from 10 days away and catching up on your blog. Thought of you a lot while we were gone and glad to hear that you are handling your pain and had a visit from your Dad. How nice for you to see your family! Sounds like things are active at your house with Barry cooking seafood and Tim practicing for the Music Man! I'm sure this provides a good distraction for you. I'll continue to check your blog now that I'm home and please call if you need anything.
Bev

Anonymous said...

jane,
TIM WAS AMAZING!!! SO TALENTED...HIS VOICE WAS AMAZING AND SO FUNNY...HE GETS HIS SENSE OF HUMOR FROM YOU!! just talked to jean and tom and they will be blogging you...love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane,
Just saw the Musical, and Tim did such a GREAT JOB!! I hope you can get a copy of the tape to just hear their amazing sweet voices. I don't know why, but we expect girls be able to sing... but we are so taken by great guy voices! The 4 of them stole the show!! :) Enjoy your dad. I am glad I got to talk to him tonight. He was a proud grandpa!
Lots of Love,
JoAnn S.

Anonymous said...

Jane, I got to see Tim in the teasers at school today. What a great job. We have a bunch of talented kids at that school! Keep the sense of humor going and the blue eyes blazing girl! Need anything, again I'm only 2 streets away. bec R

Anonymous said...

Jane,
You must know that you are one of the sweetest people on this earth. During the time we were able to work together, although way too short, you left a lasting impression. Athought separated by time, distance and the daily routine of life, you have always been an inspiration.
Please accept this BIG HUG from me as I know you would do the same if I were lucky enough to be by your side.
Love you, Nancy