Tuesday, March 03, 2009

March 3 and it's my BIRTHDAY

Yes, I love birthdays. Especially since I was first diagnosed with the C word. No bad words today.

I want to tell you that my sister's plane has left Providence on time this a.m. Has a 2 1/2 hr delay in Philly and arrives here at 2 p.m. I can't wait. Nice and sunny here, just cold.

I received so many comments this week, along with cards and just words of comfort. I appreciate each one of them. And to think that some are from Ann L. support blog (another survivor/fighter) and my sister Maureen telling her workers, all made for so many good wishes.

Thanks! Keep them coming..

PS Over 38000 people have viewed my blog since last April! Wowee..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there....Happy Birthday~ Lots of good things coming your way today I'm sure. Surprises abound! Enjoy the day Thinking of you...Bec R

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wonderwoman:
So glad that we got to chat yesterday! Have a great day and a wonderful visit with your sisters!
Love Ya's,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANE!!! We haven't forgotten about you here at Westminster. We read your blog and pray for you all of the time. Our prayer is that you will always know that God is with you and cares for you. "We do not lose heart, for though our outward bodies are wasting away, inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." II Corinthians 4:16-17.

God bless you

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "OUR GIFT FROM GOD". I am so excited for you with your sister coming to town. I have four sisters and nothing feels as good as when we all get together. May you have a blessed and wonderful visit. MP

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! So glad your sisters are coming to visit. Have fun!
Ann P.