Sunday, March 22, 2009

Moe's update for our awesome Jane!!

Jane did call me friday night after she had gotten up and Patti actually had spent some time with her. She was more comfortable and able to walk about in the kitchen etc. Told her I would catch up with her saturday when I got to the Cape. Hopped on dad's computer and noticed no blog entry -we all look for it-a sign she might be feeling a little better!! So last night after 815p I called Barry and he said Jane was in bed all day-when she woke up had no idea what day it was,where she was etc. The pain was better but continues with the abdominal pain and Amy the hospice nurse was heading over then to increase the morphine drip so she would be more comfortable. At 730this am she had told me to call her cell phone as she hears it beep and knows there has been a call-left a message and right away she mentioned she felt better, tim and barry were at church. I told her everyone looks for her to post on the blog and she said she might try. I find it sad when I see no posting. When I was at Jane's I had told her I would get together some pics for a collage. Well last night while mom with her dementia is sitting on her bed, i am going thru tons of old pictures of our familly-jane on nantucket holding dougie as an infant, jane, barry and tim in the hospital when he was born etc-u know the rest-tons of memories-the tears are streaming down my face and mom asks"are u crying moe and i say yes and tell her jane is sick and that is it in her dementia world. We all say that it is nice she won't remember this ./Catch up with her with a cell phone hello even if she doesn't return call. I hope she is more comforatble tonight. Me and Eileen tried to put tims pic on blog but could not get it to work!! Rest up Kaminskes as the real boss DAD comes tuesday pm. thanks to all and adios moe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Maureen. I love you Jane! Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Moe: Glad you posted. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers!
Love To All,
Debs :-}