Friday, March 06, 2009

The end of a very nice day

My pain seems to be somewhat under control. Don't get me wrong, there is slight discomfort but compared to just 2 weeks ago it's a dream come true. Thanks to Amy.

As you can see I've finally updated my pictures for everyone to see. Maureen arrives tomorrow morning, she's AKA the "boss." So will have many photo ops while both sisters are here.

And one more thing about last night's solo flute performance that Tim did. Made you realize that he played so good, had to 'cause he was there all by himself. Once more, I was very proud of him.

Hope you enjoyed my pictures. And again thanks to everyone, even if you just are looking at my blog. It's comforting to know you are traveling my travels with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, It is obvious that your are not in as much pain. We haven't seen that many pictures in a very long time!!! Great memories that you have shared with everyone. Keep on that pain schedule and if things change for you make sure you tell your hospice friends quickly. Don't let it go too long. It was great to see you at the chorus concert. You looked much better. Tim did a great job with his flute solo and in the Chambers Choir. That music is very difficult.
Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Jane you look and sound fabulous!! Those Hospice workers truly are angels. I praise God you feel well!

You must be beyond excitement that "the boss" arrives today!! Can't wait to see pictures, and hope to get over this week to give you all hugs.

The pictures are great - everyone looks like they are having a good time. I love Eileen's red shoes! :-)

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness! Every family needs a "white hat" superintendent!
Beautiful Birthday you had! So happy for you!
love on those sisters!
bj