Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bye Eileen

This a.m. I woke up with a different part of my body in pain. Abdominal much better, but back shoulder area hurts a lot. Called Amy after I took my usual meds for the day. Let the pills do their thing and there was no imrprovement. Once again she tweaked my meds, am wondering if this is just the way it's going to be. In bed most of the day.

Yes, Eileen left on time. I did't cry cause that woud cause more pain. Thanks!

My typing is very slow. Am making lots of errors and fixing them before I send them. Slow process.

Next family to come is Dad and brother Doug, separate times. Looking forward to an actual hug.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

her comes an early morning ciber hug and hope today is a little less painful!! off to work i go and i will think of u often!! adios moe

Anonymous said...

Jane,
I pray that the peace of the Lord will be with you today as you struggle with this new pain. Thank you Maureen and Eileen for being here with her.
Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Dad here, just read this e mail card sent to you by Paul and Richard,
damn, not good at computers, so, hope it works

http://www.e-water.net/readcard.php?card=1JbJFR

I sure hope your friends will be able to download. Very sincere

Anonymous said...

Doug - you did great with that link. It is beautiful.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: It is OK to curl up in bed on some days. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Love Ya Tons,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Jane,
you are such a great friend and sister...sometimes that is just enough!
Smiles to you my friend,
bj