Sunday, March 08, 2009

Today we celebrated our 29th Anniversary.

This morning I took my sisters to church, and Tim went with Barry. As usual, during the whole service I felt at peace. Nice and calm, relaxed. I try to find something each day that sticks to my soul and I found it during today's sermon.

This is just a brief part of the sermon:

"When we stand firm in God's grace, our hands are free to love others...instead of grasping to things in fear."

How true.

PS. Thanks Calvin for the delicious cupcakes and for your friendship.

PSS. Happy early Birthday Rick F. Am looking forward to seeing you when you get out of rehab. Mark your calendar for the end of March. Music Man is coming to town and I want to see you there.

PSSS. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy yet one more special day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

It was great seeing you in church today. Your sisters are SO friendly. As I told you, my inspiration to get home from Pittsburgh this am was to get to see YOU and meet your sisters.

When I go to Pittsburgh tomorrow, I will show Rick your early birthday wish :) You inspire many, mosty especially my husband.

Hugs and kisses....linda f

Anonymous said...

Jane, What a great week this was! It is so good to hear that you are out and about. Thelma asks about you each time I talk to her. I was so excited to tell her about your week!!
Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Happy 29th Jane & Barry! May you have a great week!
Love Ya,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Linda F......It was nice to meet you at church. I am praying for a fast recovery for your husband. I know he will do fine.
Your new friend
Eileen (Jane's sister)

Anonymous said...

Jane - 29 years ago! Were we just kids! My love to you, Barry and Time! Love Mary lou!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! It was great seeing you and your sisters heading to church together. I of course was headed to the Methodist church but want you to know we're praying for you there too!!!! Got ya all covered. So glad your day and your week has been full and special. bec R

Anonymous said...

I am glad you, Barry, Tim, and your sisters had a good day and got to go out to celebrate your Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Barry and Jane!!
Love,
JoAnn S.

Anonymous said...

So great seeing you today, Jane! You look wonderful. So nice to get to meet Moe and Eileen too. Thanks to JK for bringing me along for the visit. We'll plan that lunch out soon!

Love, Ann L.