Tuesday, March 31, 2009

IN MEMORY OF JANE,IN HONOR OF BARRY!!

Good Morning.I just got done reading the blog. Wow! I cried and cried. I have a favor to ask of you. Could you post the following on the blog since I don't know how? A few of us thought this would be wonderful.Relay for Life Memorial Walk - Saturday, April 4 at 11:00 am - Wesminster CollegeWe all know that Jane was so excited that Tim would be able to walk again this year after missing last year. Unfortunately, he will be in New England for the Memorial Service. Anyone who would like to join together in a few laps in memory of Jane, please join us this Saturday. 11:00 is when the memorial service will be going on in New England. We thought this would be our support for Barry and Tim from back home.Thanks. from lisa pearson one of jane's many friends!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa I will be there and have rallied 7 or 8 others. Honored to do so.
bj

Anonymous said...

You people are all AWESOME!

metslvr126@aol.com said...

I am in awe of your strength, your dignity and compassion for others in this very trying time. It must be in the genes; Jane is like that, too (I'm not ready to say 'was' yet...maybe I never will). Dang it all that I live so far away...you will be in my thoughts and always in my heart.
XO, Susan P.

Anonymous said...

Susan P...I wuk and I know several others will walk in your place for Jane, Barry and Tim since you have distance. Just say a quick prayer and send good thoughts around 11:00 Sat. bec R

Anonymous said...

Try that again??? I WILL ....

Susan P said...

Thank you bec R....I'm a survivor and I appreciate the support. Jane and I met at the end of my ordeal and unfortunately the beginning of hers, only she wasn't aware of it yet. Rats! She's right! CANCER SUCKS

XO, Susan P

Anonymous said...

Where are you meeting? Anyplace in particular? You could probably have it announced and then the field would fill up with walkers, I would bet!

Anonymous said...

Jodi suggests we meet at the survivor tent. It is easiest to find.