Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tomorrow will be another day for me to post on the past 2 days

right now my mind is too tired and i do know u bloggers are waiting!! sleep tight and my dad said jane would say "see ya" adios moe weird i dreamt of her twice today-one dream i couldn't find her in a group of people and it was so frustrating and the other was better-I was talking to dad and we heard her talking as a third party on the phone-it was so weird-on a power nap this afternoon-jane loved the power naps!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Jane certainly doesn't waste time, does she? :) How awesome that she came to visit so quickly. Have a good sleep.

Susan P.

Anonymous said...

She visited me quickly yesterday. I was going thru some old voice mails. Her sweet, yet tired little voice was there asking me about rick. Of course I resaved the message. My own little piece of Jane to listen to at my leisure. I'm not sure I can make the 'walk' on Saturday. However, If I can, what time should we meet at the survivors tent?

Linda f

Anonymous said...

We will begin walking at 11:00 so we will meet anytime right before that.