Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bird feathers for hair

My hair is beginning to grow. And as one person once told me, it starts off looking like a baby bird feathers. Very light colored/white. But it's hair and it will be colored as soon as it's long enough!

Ditto on last night's so called sleep effort. ...... Every hour at least I was up.
I'm a pretty easy going person but I do enjoy my sleep.

Drove my scooter to post office but on way home it was conking out on me when I came to a stop. So Barry worked on it most of the day. No solution yet. Was going to bring it to a Honda dealer but they are backed up for over a month. So Barry will continue to work on it, or perhaps bring to another dealer. Need to get it working for a possible visitor end of August!

I cut the lawn today and ended up washing/vacuuming my truck later in day.

Tim leaves in morning for band camp. I surely will miss him. He's a lot of company.
And when they return on Friday, the band gives the town a show which is called "Meet the Band Night." No, not meet the Forkers..

No comments: