Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane

Just about to leave house. See you soon.

Very foggy trip to airport. Plane was on schedule. Everything worked out fine. I did wear the surgical mask on the plane. I figured that I now have something in common with Michael Jackson, we both wear masks in public! It was a small lear type jet, only 18 rows and I was seated in the 17th row by myself.

Eileen was at the gate to pick me up. What a treat to get a hug in person. Then we went to see my niece and her son at their new home. It had been awhile since I had seen them. It was great seeing them.

We then headed to the Cape. What a treat to go over the Bourne Bridge. Got to see the campground that we will be staying at beneath the bridge.

When we arrived at my parent's house, they were outside with camera waiting to take their first picture of me. Great moment to see and be with them. We then went out for SEAFOOD at my favorite restaurant Golden Boy. Had fried shrimp. What a treat. Life is good. Then Mom, Eileen and I went downtown to walk the main street area. Lots of tourists, but I didn't see any other females bald. I was a unique person there.

Have already done so much today in such a short time. Only thing I didn't do was take a nap. No time for that.

Dinner was at another favorite Bobby Byrne's. So much food that I had no room for Par tee Freeze icecream. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

As we were coming into the house the phone was ringing. Don and Bonnie from Phoenix (previously my parent's backdoor neighbors) called to say hi. That was another treat in a treat filled day. I think I made Bonnie jealous or at least made her think of Old Cape Cod.

Am wondering if different environment will change the way I sleep. Usually I have night sweats (Barry also) and wake up with soaked head. Time will tell. A long but great day on the Cape.

No comments: