Friday, July 29, 2005

What's sleep?

I take back what I said last night about being able to sleep better. Last night proved that to be wrong. I think I was up every 30 mins/to an hr. with the night sweats. Perhaps the second pill is wiping out the good sleep effect that I had for a few days. Oh well... It makes for a long and tiring night, and now for a long and tiring day. And it's so strange how I wake up right before the sweats pour off of my bald head. The body works in mysterious ways.

Off to work soon. It's a good day since we're being allowed to wear jeans today. For some reason I work better in jeans. And since we never see any outside customers I've never understood the need to dress up.

In the morning I took one of the new sudafed pills. And within a couple of hours I could feel my head getting so light headed. Strong stuff. And when it came time to take the first pill I was given, I made a decision not to take it. Don't think I could have handled both of them even though I was told I could.

I came home from work and layed down for about 45 minutes. And then we had some hot dogs on the grill for a light dinner. A friend of ours, Michelle stopped by. She and her family will be moving out of state within a couple of weeks. She was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. So it was a chance to wish each other well.

Tim continues to practice his flute for next week's band camp. He only has one more song to master and then he would have memorized 12 songs. More than I could ever do.

A tiring week so I'm about to sign off.

No comments: