Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's almost time

All I have to say right now is "night sweats" are the pits. Thought it was my hormones, but Barry has same problem. Wake up with head and pillow wet. Maybe good ole' Cape Cod air will fix that problem!

Off to work my last 8 hrs. before my vacation. See you later.

Done. Ready for vacation. And I can truly say that I need this vacation!

Just a couple of last minute organizing to do and I'm all set. Have already printed boarding pass so that will save time at airport.

Won't be on my blog in a.m. as I'm heading out the door very early.

As my sister says, ADIOS AMICOS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep some good ol' Cape Cod air will make you right. Enjoy your vacation...and think about the rest of us working away indoors while you're enjoying the beach!

Love & Hugs,

TimBa

Anonymous said...

Jane,

I had the same problem with my illness. Always waking up soaked. I think it was the Prednisone. Yuck!!
At least it doesn't last forever.

Hope you have a great trip. Talk to you soon.

Ben had a great time with the fireworks!!

Anonymous said...

Jane....have a wonderful, restful vacation !!!!!!!!! Gerry

Anonymous said...

Jane
have a nice fun time on ole cape cod and tell everyone we said hi..