Sunday, July 03, 2005

Sunday. A great week to follow

We went to church this a.m. and sat with Michele. It was perfect timing as we arrived the same time as her. It was nice sitting with her. She did recommend that I wear a surgical mask on the plane due to the usual germs associated with flying. I will check with the Cancer Center on Tuesday when I go for my procrit shot. Good idea. Had it not been for cancer, I would never have met her. She's quite a special lady. After church she took the time to show me how to put on a real scarf, rather than just my usual bandana. When I got home I tried it myself and it worked!

Made breakfast for Barry. And since it was another beautiful day outside, I layed down on lounge chair for awhile. Eventually we went over to Ohio for some shopping. Got Tim some new soccer cleats for school. And of course the best part was eating out at a restaurant. Barry was still achy but he's more of a trouper than I am, he pushed himself to get out and do something. I'm the hibernating type of person when I don't feel good. He didn't sleep well last night. Did rest some after we got back from shopping.

Tim got invited to go see local fireworks with Karyann. This worked out perfectly. I found out today that bugs like bald heads. Kept having them land on me while I was outside. And it looks like my pimples could be returning at the same time of my last cycle. But I have cream still to use.

No comments: