Thursday, July 28, 2005

Since my cough didn't seem to be getting any better, I saw the Nurse Practitioner in the morning. She also sent me for chest x-ray to be on the safe side. Lungs appeared to be OK. Gave me another prescription, this one with sudafed. So will see how that does. Very tiring when you cough so much. And you know me, once I get going I am easily choking. Unfortunately the local drug store didn't have this prescription so am heading back to town I work in. If only I had known..

Tim has a band practice tonight. He went to have his physical for soccer at the school. Was there for over two hours. Started later than it was supposed to.

And internet: Adelphia was here today. Did some things with line and it seems to be OK for now. We have a supervisor's name and number to call if it should go down.
Fingers are crossed.

11 p.m. and still online. But time for me to head to bed. Have taken the new med for cough and feel like I'm going to sleep good tonight. Quite relaxed with both meds. Cough does seem better. If anything, the night sweats are less with the codeine ( unsure of spelling) pill I was taking. At least I don't cough at night.

Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure glad to hear the chest Xray was clear.

Hope this new drug licks that cough! I'm sure you are exhausted by now -- in a few weeks you'll be noticing more energy and feeling so great. That's really something to look forward to!