Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July

Woke up again early this a.m. with a wicked headache. Took some excedrin and sudafed just to cover all bases. Within 45 minutes the headache was gone. Both of us keep having "night" sweats. Wake up with our heads all wet along with pillows. Looking forward to a good night's sleep without any wakeups.

Ben slept over last night. The kids had a great time at the fireworks. Then they came home and had their own celebration in back yard. More to come this evening.

I work tomorrow and then I'm off to Cape Cod on Wednesday. I will continue to blog and have access to my email. Usually I'll be at someone's house with a computer. May be a day or so I won't blog. But then I will catch everyone up on my activities.

Barry's aches are continuing longer than the past cycles. Spent some time in bed today. Had an afternoon treat of Dutch Isle. I cooked some chicken on the grill for dinner.

Our evening was very nice. The boys did a fireworks display again. Tim had faith that Barry would participate and it happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane....hope you and yours have a wonderful and restful vacation!!!!gerry