Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sunday

Not much to report today, besides good ole internet being down most of the day. Very annoying.

Didn't do much today since my body and head ached most of the day. Just stayed in my "bat cave" as Barry would say. Went to Dutch Isle for a burger and fries, and Chinese buffet for dinner. Was very disappointed in the buffet. Had been looking forward to the butter shrimp, but they've changed the recipe. Not good in my opinion. After I left there, I felt that it was a waste of money. I did comment to the people there about it. Said they had new cook. Oh well... May not have been my day.

The boys return tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing them. It's been a long weekend for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane -

You are breezing into the home stretch -- each day you will feel better and better!

Sorry to hear that your Chinese meal was a disappointment. Make a note -- the HOUSE OF CHEN in Cranberry is the best place around for Chinese. We'll have to go sometime!

Have a good day. Thinking of you!