Sunday, August 14, 2005

A day to rest

Stayed up until midnight last night watching Cleveland Browns game. It was good to see Mel Jr. playing center. The broadcasters had a couple nice comments on his playing ability which was nice. It was another late morning in getting out of bed. Lately since I'm not sleeping through the night, I have so little energy during the day.

Michelle R and her son David stopped by to say goodbye. They will be moving to Shenandoah Valley. It was nice seeing them one last time. I wish them well in their new journeys.

Tim and I went shopping for some sneakers and couple items for school. His soccer camp starts tomorrow for a 2 week period. He'll be going for about 6 hrs. total time M-F. He will certainly get lots of practice time in.

And yes, I took a nice 2 hr. nap after shopping. For once it was such a good nap. Hated to get up. Had to drag myself out of bed.

Tomorrow at 3 p.m. is my first radiation appointment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...tomorrow, you start zapping that thingy inside you till it's gone. Good things from here on in!!!