Sunday, August 21, 2005

A resting day

Tim slept over at Ben's house after being treated like a King at the Indians game. He kept talking about how nice the accomodations were, and that the Indians even won the game. It's nice to see how the other half lives. He will remember that treat for a long time.

Barry and I both got up late again this morning. And I don't have any guilt about it. Just seemed to be tired a lot. Can't wait for a good nights sleep. Even took an afternoon nap (Tim did also on the couch).

In the morning we all did yard work. Barry and Tim did weed wacking and I did more lawn mowing. We all worked up a good sweat.

My truck didn't even leave the yard today. I did only to take a walk with Tim this evening. Yes, I walked. He made me do it!

Other than that, it was a nice quiet day. No complaints. Tomorrow I meet with my radiologist oncologist to review my first week of radation. I meet every Monday with him. Has to make sure that they are lining up the points of radiation correctly.

One more thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!

No comments: