Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My goal for the day

Is to be in my bed at 5:30 p.m.! today for a little rest before going to a soccer meeting at 7 p.m. I need sleep.

And I achieved my goal, if only for 45 minutes. I'll take any minute I can get.

Barry goes for his 5th chemo treatment tomorrow. I am taking the day off to spend time with him. It will probably be Panera for lunch. He enjoys that.

Just found out that next week at work it could possibly be just me and another girl to work a help line. And I'm probably going to start radiation then. If I'm pooped now, what will next week bring me? One thing I am certain about, I am taking a lunch break. Today I even rested on the couch at work during my lunch. And if I have any effect from radiation, I will not work. My health is #1.

No comments: