Thursday, August 25, 2005

Enjoying Tim's company

Barry was able to show his cousin more of our country today. Tim pokes fun at our country living here, but deep down inside I think he wants to be Amish. But I don't think Amish live near the ocean, and that's a requirement for him.

I had my 9th radiation treatment.

The 2 Tims did some target practice out back with our Tim this afternoon. They seem to enjoy that.

We went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner which was about 10 miles away. To cousin Tim it felt like it was an hour away. But for us, it was just a short ride. And if I may say so, they had good sangria. This is a must for a Mexican restaurant.

And as I sit here typing my thoughts for the day, I realize that cousin Tim will be leaving tomorrow. And I realize that I don't have any pics of him and myself. That's what happens when you take the pictures. The time sure did go too quickly but am so thankful that he took the time to come visit us. It certainly did brighten Barry's spirits. Thank you.

No comments: