Monday, August 22, 2005

Radiation/Day 6

1/6th of my way done with treatment. Really is going fast in my opinion. Met with my dr. today. Once a week that happens.

Barry's boss from LI, Vinnie and his wife Darlene stopped by and took us out to dinner. It was great seeing them. They had been to a wedding in Pennsylvania and always do take the time to visit us. They're on their way back home now. Glad it's them driving all the way and not me. I hate that ride on Rt. 80.

Nothing else to report. It's already a good week and it's going to get even better. Can't wait for Wednesday to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can save on lighting costs with that glow! You look like one of those glow sticks!!! :)

Big Breeze from the East Coast is coming to town on Wednesday, isn't he?

Beef Jerkey, Vodka, and Pizza should be on the menu, aplenty.

Anonymous said...

The drive back to LI wasn't too bad, it you don't mind driving for 7 hours. We got home about 4 AM, but it was worth the trip to see you guys again.

Keep growing those chicken feathers. Someday it will turn into hair, I hope.