Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Radiation/Day 7

Actually the # of days is going pretty fast. The woman I met last week named Sue finished her treatment today. Gave her a hug for good luck.

I got a special delivery at the bank today from a special lady, Aileen. It was delivered to a woman I know at the bank, Sue M. It was a piece of aloe from her plant to be used on my radiated area. Aileen, if you are reading this I want you to know that Sue M. thought you were one special lady. She really enjoyed talking to you. She's seen you somewhere else. I agreed with her.

All set for Tim#1 tomorrow. Or as someone might think, George Clooney. Can't wait to see him. He's always been very special to us/me. We've been married 25 years so I've known him for a little more than that. After all, look who our son Tim was named after.. One of the good guys.

No comments: