Friday, August 26, 2005

A great week

It's Friday and as I look back at this week I say: what a great week! It's been a long 5 months but this week was one of the good weeks. We got to see Vinny and Darlene from LI and of course cousin Tim. Lots of good memories to keep close to our hearts. Have a safe trip home, Tim and as you may have said in the past "slice of heaven." (memory a bit gone, or similar words!). And as everyone knows, we always have room at the inn. And when you return, we'll even have more Amish for you to see. By the way, I think we satisfied your requirements: Beef Jerkey, Vodka, and Pizza.

Off to work but it's already a good day. I get to wear jeans today. That's a plus in itself.

And when I come home tonight, I will have 2 weeks of radiation done. It is going very fast in my opinion.

The house was too quiet when I came home from work today. No men in the house. Barry working, cousin Tim gone and Tim at soccer. Eventually Tim came home and we went out to McDonald's for quick bite. And then to Staples for some school supplies. School starts next Tuesday for Timster.

I cut the lawn while Tim washed my truck. Thought that was a good deal. And now Tim has a friend sleeping over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane.....you deserved a good week!!!!! Enjoy your weekend...all of you. gerry