Saturday, August 27, 2005

I've had my third night of sleep without experiencing any night sweats! My first night was when Tim had arrived. Perhaps he brought me good luck, or perhaps the medication is working. Either way I hope it continues. Sure does make my life easier.

Haven't done much today. After a busy work week I do enjoy my weekend. A time to relax from work and radiation. So far radiation is a piece of cake compared to chemo. Hope it continues to be that way for the remaining 5 weeks.

Tim had soccer practice again today. This past month has been a busy summer month for him. Started with band camp and practice, and then soccer camp. I think he's going to have a busy school year. He doesn't even have a study hall this year. Jammed pack with classes. But that's a good thing. I am confident he can continue to do well in school along with enjoying the sport of soccer.

PS. Hoppe: I did take a nice nap today!

After dinner we went for ice cream at Dairy Queen. Dutch Isle was closed at 6:30 p.m.. Hard to believe that. And we had our hearts set on that place. Soon it will be closed for the season.

No comments: