Saturday, October 15, 2005

Can you believe I didn't post anything yesterday! My sister once told me that is good. Means I'm busy.

Tim went to football game. The team won again. 7 wins 0 losses. While he was away, Barry, Matt and I went out to dinner. Was nice just having someone else to talk to. During the day, Barry and Matt spent time together and went to a Mexican restaurant.

Already today, I've bought Tim his first hunting license! The Pearsons have kindly offered to take him hunting with their boys. He's quite excited. If not for others, am sure he wouldn't have had a chance to go otherwise. Thanks Mike!

Tim played soccer away today. Just a couple of towns away. It was a great game. Tim scored a goal which was great for all of us to see. And the team won. You can't beat that. After the game, Tim stayed to watch the Varsity team. They didn't do as well. They lost their game.

While Tim was enjoying the other soccer game, we went home. Matt helped Barry move bags of coal that were purchased last winter from outside the house to the coal bin. That was a lot of help. After cooking burgers on the grill, I made an apple pie. (which we will enjoy later). And then I cut the lawn. Matt and Barry then installed the router for our outside antenna. Barry had purchased that while back. Should have got pictures of both of them up on the roof together.

We are about to go out for Mexican food. Tim couldn't get enough soccer so he's watching the girls play their game now. He is lucky to have such good friends, boys and girls. I think it's all in having a good attitude. Until later....

No comments: