Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Didn't get job

A very busy day at work. Holidays are never worth having. Work is always double when you return.

After work I went to see Tim play soccer. Unfortunately, they lost. But I do enjoy seeing him play.

When I got home, there was message from the Director at the Cancer Center. She told me that I did not get the job. Two people who applied internally got the positions. She left me her phone # and told me that she would forward my resume to HR dept. Am thankful that Dr. Garrow at least gave her my resume and also that she had courtesy to call me. So many times you can apply for a job and never hear from the company. I guess it wasn't meant to be. And Dad, I will apply for the job at the bank in the other dept. tomorrow.

Tomorrow is open school night for Tim which I'll be attending. And Barry's brother Matt is arriving in the evening. Will be here for a few days. Looking forward to his visit, as I am sure Barry is.

No comments: