Friday, October 21, 2005

Interview today

I had the interview for the job with Electronic Banking today. Have been asked how it went. I tell them that I did the best I could, not sure if it's a better job but at least it's a different job for me. And now it's out of my hands. What will be will be. Life will go on whether I get the job or not.

Barry and I chose not to go to the high school game tonight due to the rain. Neither of us needs to get sick. Raining and temps in 40 degrees. Tim will have fun, at least at 3rd quarter when the kids can socialize with their friends.

Barry had another chemo treatment today. Will be interesting to see if he continues with the side effects he had last week. Hopefully not. For the first time since getting chemo he needed procrit today. Low white blood counts I believe. Just on the border.

Tim has his last weekend soccer game tomorrow evening. Always a short season. I've enjoyed seeing him play this year. He's really advanced since last year. Especially in the speed department.

No comments: