Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Since we were short 2 people today at work, it was a busy but OK kind of a day. Just did what we could do. In the afternoon we had trick or treaters in our building. You couldn't really enjoy them since the phones continued to ring.

Tomorrow evening Tim will be performing in his first high school concert. I'm really looking forward to that. He'll be playing the songs that they learned in band camp, some of which they play at football games. Should be fun.

That's it for now.

PS. Just got off the computer where I was able to webcam my sister Eileen and my parents. They had not seen my new hairdo. I think they were pleased with what they saw. My sister said that my hair is just about as long as her hair is! We like short hair........I still can get up in the morning and not worry about combing it. Low maintenance.

No comments: